Refund/Return and Exchange Policy
Our refund/return/exchange policy is in line with Australian Consumer Law whereby you have the right to return a product and get a refund or exchange if the product does not meet certain consumer guarantees - for example, if the product is faulty.
However, you will NOT be entitled to a refund/return of a product if you:
- changed your mind and no longer want the product (A 'change of mind' can include instances where a customer buys an item but later decides or realises they have selected the wrong colour, size or product)
- ordered the wrong product
- found the product cheaper elsewhere
- found a better product elsewhere
- were aware of the relevant fault before buying the product (such as if the fault was written on the product's tag, or for online purchases, indicated in any photos or descriptions of the item online)
- damaged the product by misusing it – (such as if you stained or tore the dress)
- used the product for a long time and the problem is as a result of usual wear and tear
If you need to make a refund/return/exchange, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and state your reason.
- Any item to be refunded/returned/exchanged must be made within 14 days from the date of purchase
- We only accept items for refund/return/exchange that are unused and in their original condition with all the tags and labels in tact, together with a receipt or proof of purchase
- Any items returned dirty, washed, or used will NOT be eligible for refund/return/exchange
- Discounted or special offer items are final sales and will NOT be eligible for refund/return/exchange
- Shipping costs are not refundable. Shipping costs for refund/return/exchange items are the responsibility of the customers
- Re-shipping charges for refunded/returned/exchanged item(s) will be applied. Customer will bear the shipping cost of the new item and the difference in price between the returned and new item (if any)
- Kids On Main will not be responsible for any loss or damage to items sent back to us, so, please ensure that your item is properly packaged and insured, if necessary
We will notify you by email upon receipt of your returned item. If everything is in order, we will give you a refund or credit note.
Important note: We cannot accept returns on custom-ordered or personalized merchandise, nor items that were purchased on sale or clearance stock.
Please do email email@example.com before you decide to refund/return/exchange as we may be able to provide you with a solution.
Can my order be cancelled?
Sorry, orders CANNOT be cancelled or altered once it has been processed AND sent out through the delivery service. You may however arrange for exchanges after you have received your orders provided it is within our exchange policy criteria.